Friday, April 30, 2010

I love my friends.

I am currently sitting in my best friend, Bekah's house. Her, her wonderful husband, Dereck, my baby boy, Ryan, and I are all just sitting around, talking.

It has been a really long time since we've all sat down, and could actually 'talk' about random things - instead of something BIG that is going on. Like the heart transplant that Bekah had to have - and the hard things that were going on in my life with my ex-boyfriend(fiance).

There have been some things going on in my life - the last couple of nights that don't really need to be mentioned - like how my ex is trying to pressure me to do something that I"m just NOT willing to do right now. I will tell you all that I'm still in love with the guy - but he's been driving me completely batty. He's telling me things I'd wished I could hear since we've broken up - like that he loves me and wants me - but I think that it's only so I'll give him what he wants.
I don't know when to trust someone and when not to.

If that wasn't complicated enough - I've got another guy friend. He recently told me that he loves me. And I don't know exactly how I feel about him. He's a great guy - who also happens to be my best friend, Bekah's (who I"m sitting in her house) brother.
I mean - truthfully, he's an incredible guy, who deserves only the best - and I really don't want to hurt him, the way that I've been hurt.
But I just don't know exactly what God has planned for my life - who I'm supposed to be with, and when I'm supposed to be with them.

At any rate, I'm trying to get all this crap out of my mind, so i can have a nice, peaceful time with my friends. I don't know how long I'll be staying here, but I hope that it'll be a while.
I could use some time off - getting all this out of my head, and just having fun.

Bekah is currently pregnant with her first child, and she's holding Ry-baby (my son...a month old tomorrow), for mommy practice.
I can't wait to be an 'Auntie Morgan..."

I think we'll just hang out around here for the rest of the day, I'm exhausted from the 21 hours that I drove within the last two days, and I just need some time to catch up on sleep deprivation. Ha.
No, I'm being serious. I'm so exhausted.
But Bekah's beautiful house is so cozy, and they're such great hosts, I think that I'll feel right at home here.

I love you guys!
~Morg, Morgan, Morgan Leigh...
(So many nicknames...I never know what to use anymore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment