Friday, April 16, 2010

Teenage Heartbreak

Have you ever heard the song Teenage Heartbreak by EleventySeven? Well, if you haven't, but have had your heart broken, I suggest listening to that song.

I am not going to go into all the gory details, but for sure, it isn't worth it at all. I don't even want to talk about it - that's how badly it hurts me.

All I know is that getting your heart broken feels like someone ripped out your heart and stomped on it. I feel like I was being used.

I guess this was how God wanted it to happen, and I know it had to be part of his plan. Hawk and I weren't supposed to be together, whatever. I'm alright with that- I just gotta get used to it. Which is really proving to be hard.

He and I have talked a few times since we broke up - and it's definitely awkward. Definitely different that it was- but I don't know what I would expect.

I'm just praying that God has someone out there for me. I know He does. I just wish that it was easier than this...

~MorganLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment