Saturday, March 6, 2010

I feel so good

That's a new one, right? Who knew that for once in my life, I could actually feel good? I am joking, people. I have a lot of good days, but I also have a lot of bad days, as well.

The last couple of days have actually been some really good ones. I did get my promotion at work - found out this morning - meaning more money and less hours. Nice, huh?
I never thought - that after my past boyfriend, Jerk, I would ever be able to fall in love again. I never thought that it would happen. I was sure that i was burned out on love and would never be able to do it again - for fear that he wouldn't be what I thought he was in the end.
Now - I know that God had different plans for my life. Who knew that all of this would happen, other than Him? I never thought that talking with Hawk was going to lead to love. He didn't either - so I know that it was a God thing.

I also found out that my boyfriend wants to be with me forever - in other words, marriage. I can't believe all of this. It's like God has really taken my life into His hands and taken it where he wanted to. For the longest time - I'd been hoping that Hawk would become a Christian - and we could pursue something like this - and now, he is. I can't even fathom how awesome all of this is.
God works wonders.
He is a God of miracles.

I love the Lord, and everything that He has done in my life.
THANK YOU LORD!
~MorganLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment