Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow

Okay, so who needs consistency? I am no good at writing on this blog regularly. I guess that's alright - because it appears that no one reads it anyway. Oh, well. At least I can get my thoughts out.

Things are going on in my life that are making it harder and harder to live - but I've been trusting God completely and I know that He has a plan for me - even if I don't know what it may be.

My boyfriend and I are thinking of getting married - because of some of the issues that are going on - but because I'm so young, I'm not sure what exactly we are going to do. We're still thinking on it.
I'm sick - and I don't know how long I have left to live - so the whole 'boyfriend/girlfriend' thing has gotten a lot harder on me. I love my boyfriend - Hawk- and I want to be with him - but everything is so hard.

Not much else to say - I feel like I talk about the big things, but don't say much of anything else. I'm sorry.

~MorganLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment