Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life is....HARD!

You know how guys are wishy-washy and schizophrenic? Well, the guy I'm dealing with now - is like that.
But sometimes I can't help but say that I'm in love with him - and don't really even care.
It just seems that he doesn't know what he wants. Which - in my opinion, I don't really know what I want, either. So I totally understand all of his issues and all.
Why do guys have to be like that though? One day, they love you. The next day, they don't. Or don't want to be with you, or something along those lines. I am not bashing on him at all (well, maybe a little, but he's become used to it), I like him a lot, and want to be with him - I'm just getting my feelings out on this blog.

~~~~~~
There's not much to say about my own life - other than what I said above. I live in a boring little town - with only a couple friends (the guy I like, lives in Chicago), and very little to do, other than work.
Work has been interesting lately. I work as a waitress, but they're thinking of promoting me - into doing managing or something - because I need more money, and i work hard.
So we'll see what comes out of this...
Prayer is good in all of this - seeing as I'm not sure what's going to happen.

I'm ready to move out of this house that I call home. My dad is being a jerk - like always - and doesn't want anything to do with me. I just find all of this so hard. Why does life have to be so HARD?!

I guess because, even though I"m a Christian - life isn't instantly easy. God gives us struggles, so He can see if we have enough Faith to still believe in Him - and know that he's always there.

~MorganLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment